At London Medical, our Consultant-led Dermatology Clinic is dedicated to providing treatment in a professional and caring environment.
We provide a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment service, and give advice on the prevention of skin diseases. There are also laser treatments for therapeutic and aesthetic purposes available in a purpose-designed suite. Our consultants treat all skin conditions – including acne, psoriasis, eczema, moles, and possible skin cancers. BOTOX® and dermal filler treatments are also available at the Dermatology Clinic and are carried out by a Consultant Dermatologist or Consultant Oculoplastic surgeon.
Facial plastic surgery and aesthetics are available, and we’re able to treat both adults and children.
The clinic provides:
- All relevant blood, skin and allergy testing
- Same day biopsy service
- Small surgical procedures (including skin tags and mole removal)
- Allergy testing
- Wound care and dressings
- On-site Consultant-led skin laser for treatment of small skin lesions, thread veins and excess hair removal
- Treatment for psoriasis with use of biologic therapies
- Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating
- Paediatric Dermatology
- Treatment of vascular lesions
- Treatment of pigmented lesions
- Treatment for warts and verrucae
- Treatment for nail fungus
- Rejuvenation injections
- Wrinkle-reducing injections