Whether you have a sports injury or you are recovering after major surgery, our experienced physiotherapists will work with you to achieve your rehabilitation goals – restoring movement, reducing pain, and increasing strength and flexibility.
Physiotherapy is an art and a science which helps in the rehabilitation of a broad spectrum of conditions.
We specialise in musculoskeletal physiotherapy, a conservative type of treatment. It can help restore movement and function, decrease pain, improve posture, strength, and flexibility.
During the treatment different types of techniques can be used – such as manual therapy, acupuncture, taping, and exercises. We aim to maximise your potential; we ensure you reach your targets, and know how to manage your condition, acute or chronic. Whether you’re an athlete or a desk-based worker, we’ll work towards achieving your goals.
- Spinal problems such as back pain, neck pain, sciatica, disc prolapse, pre- and post-op
- Shoulder and knee injuries such as ligament tears, tendinopathies, and muscle tears
- Headaches, whiplash
- Joint problems such as arthritis
- Sports injuries
- Fractures and joint replacements
- Repetitive strain-type injuries
- Vertigo, dizziness and vestibular weakness