Dr Anthony Lerman
Specialties at a glance
- Capsule Endoscopy (Pillcam); Endoscopy; oesophagogastroduodenoscopy (also known as gastroscopy or OGD); colonoscopy; flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Upper GI symptoms; swallowing problems; heartburn; reflux; indigestion; acidity
- Lower GI symptoms; diarrhoea; constipation; bleeding
- General GI symptoms; pain; bloating; unintentional weight loss
- Anaemia; GI causes of anaemia; iron deficiency anaemia
- Specific diseases; irritable bowel syndrome (IBS); inflammatory bowel disease (IBD); alcohol-related diseases; multi-system disorders which involve the gut
About Dr Lerman
Dr Anthony Lerman is a Consultant Gastroenterologist. He qualified from Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School and the University of Cambridge in 1998.
He completed his training in London and is on the GMC Specialist Register, accredited in both Gastroenterology and General (Internal) Medicine.
Dr Lerman is very approachable. He is a national and international examiner for the Royal College of Physicians postgraduate medical examinations as well as an examiner for UCL Medical School.
Contact the appointments team
Make an enquiry online using this form and one of our team will be in touch. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by our team. Alternatively, you can contact us.
You don't need a referral from your GP to make an appointment with us.
Contact London Medical
London Medical is located in the Harley Street medical area. Together with top experts across a range of multi-disciplinary fields, we offer the finest facilities for your care, all under one roof.