High quality, confidential care for every aspect of sexual health
In addition to fast-turnaround testing for sexually transmitted diseases, our experienced team offers high quality, confidential care for every aspect of sexual health and wellbeing, from HIV counselling to treatment for sexual dysfunction.
At London Medical we believe in the value of clinical experience in patient management and aftercare. We recognise the importance of sexual health for mental and physical wellbeing.
Our three consultants are highly experienced in dealing with more complex problems as well as offering a screening and diagnostic service for those who want a more personalised service that can be offered through the NHS. We provide a 5-day service within a general outpatient facility to ensure anonymity and privacy. We can provide more bespoke appointments of longer duration for those who need it and the choice of gender of the doctor.
All consultations are totally confidential and many of our patients are referred by other doctors, or self refers for secondary or tertiary opinions.
- Testing, treatment and management of sexually transmitted infections
- Management of chronic and recurrent genital problems
- Prevention of infection including HPV vaccination to prevent anogenital warts and cervical pre-cancer; PEP and PrEP to prevent onward transmission of HIV
- Preventative treatment for potential STD infection
- Sexual dysfunction in men and women
- HIV testing and counselling
- HIV/AIDS care
- Second opinions and tertiary or self-referrals across the clinical spectrum of genital disease.
- Erectile dysfunction
We also manage
- Female sexual dysfunction
- Management of chronic prostatitis
- Chronic pelvic pain syndrome in men
- Pelvic inflammatory disease in women
- Cervical smears and human papilloma virus screening
Dr David Hawkins
Dr. David Hawkins is a Consultant in the Directorate of HIV and Genitourinary Medicine at the Chelsea...
Dr Nicky Mackie
Dr Nicky Mackie is a Consultant in HIV and Sexual Health at Imperial College Healthcare Trust.
Our sexual health clinic is based in the heart of London
Spotlight on our specialist phlebotomist and healthcare assistant Melissa Ferreira Hello, my name is Melissa, and I am a specialist phlebotomist and healthcare assistant (HCA)…
Spotlight on paediatric endocrinology by Dr Helen Spoudeas Hello, I am Dr Spoudeas, and I’m a fully trained general paeditrician who has sub-specialised in paediatric…
A cure for type 1 diabetes? by Professor Stephen Greene When meeting a young person and their family for the first time after their diabetes…