Dr Nicky Mackie
MBBS FRCP dipGUM
Dr Nicky Mackie is a Consultant in HIV and Sexual Health at Imperial College Healthcare Trust. She has more than 20 years’ experience in her field and, since 2012, she has been Head of Speciality for HIV within her Trust.
Dr Mackie is a Trustee Committee member of BHIVA (British HIV Association) and is involved with writing national guidelines, is co-chair of the NHSE London HIV Clinical Forum and a member of the BASHH (British Association of Sexual Health and HIV) HIV Special Interest Group.
Dr Mackie also enjoys aspects of her job around teaching and education. She is the deputy Convenor for the diploma in HIV Medicine (the national exit exam) and teaches each year at the European AIDS Clinical Society HIV Summer School.
NHS AND ACADEMIC POSTS
- Royal College of Physicians
- Trustee Member of the BHIVA Executive Committee
- Steering Committee Member of the UK MRC HIV Drug Resistance Database
- Member of the British Association for Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)
- Lead author for the Standards of Care for People Living with HIV (BHIVA 2018) and contribute to 3 sets of BHIVA National Guidelines.