Thyroid, antenatal thyroid, adrenal, parathyroid, calcium disorder, pituitary disease and general endocrinology
NHS and Academic Posts
Consultant Endocrinologist at University College of London Hospital
Dr Teng-Teng Chung has a large NHS clinical practice at University College of London Hospital. She manages both general and specialist endocrinology conditions which focuses on thyroid, adrenal and pituitary disorders. Specialties include:
- Adrenal disease: adrenal incidentalomas, Cushing’s syndrome, Addison’s disease, Conn’s syndrome/ Primary aldosteronism, phaeochromocytoma/paraganglioma, adrenal insufficiency
- Thyroid disease: thyrotoxicosis (Graves’ disease, toxic nodular goitres), hypothyroidism, multinodular goitre, thyroid nodules and cancer and antenatal thyroid disease
- Calcium disorders / Parathyroid disease: primary hyperparathyroidism, hypoparathyroidism
- Pituitary disease: pituitary incidentaloma, functioning pituitary tumours (prolactinoma, acromegaly, Cushing’s disease), non-functioning pituitary tumours, hypopituitarism.
- Antenatal thyroid disorder: hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
- Hypogonadism (male and female)
- Endocrine hypertension
- Neuroendocrine tumours
Additional languages: Cantonese
Clinic times: Tuesdays 1000 – 1400 (TBC)
Ages treated: Adults
I am passionate about providing the best patient care and strive to improve their quality of life.
Contact the appointments team
Make an enquiry online using this form and one of our team will be in touch. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by our team. Alternatively, you can contact us.
You don't need a referral from your GP to make an appointment with us.
Contact London Medical
London Medical is located in the Harley Street medical area. Together with top experts across a range of multi-disciplinary fields, we offer the finest facilities for your care, all under one roof.