London Medical Private GP Services
London Medical provides the most up-to-date procedures for patients – with clinics held by some of the UK’s most renowned specialists.
We use the very latest technology
Scanning the body with high frequency sound waves, using the very latest technology, plays a crucial part in a wide of diagnostic procedures - from assessing the risk of heart disease from thickened arteries to investigating the reproductive system.
Ultrasound scanning assists doctors in the majority of medical investigations. It’s used in a variety of diagnostic procedures, from assessing arterial thickening, and blockages in arteries and veins in the lower limbs, to the investigation of the reproduction system. The renal tract, liver, and even musculoskeletal and sports injuries can all utilise ultrasound scanning technology.
Our ultrasonographers can offer
- Abdominal Ultrasound – for gall stones and liver disease
- Renal Ultrasound – for kidney stones, cysts and kidney disease
- Aortic Ultrasound – to test for aortic aneurysm in those with a positive family history
- Pelvic Ultrasound – for polycystic ovarian disease and ovulation induction
- Thyroid Ultrasound – for nodules, goitres and cancer management
- Vascular Ultrasound lower limb (venous and arterial)
- Carotid Ultrasound and intima-media study – for cholesterol and heart disease protection
- Echocardiography – for all heart problems and heart failure
A specialist in general medicine, due to his broad medical experience over the last 20 years, Dr Siddiqui is confidently able to provide an excellent level of care to his patients in all situations, in and out of hours.
A specialist with an interest in needle acupuncture and low intensity laser therapy to control pain and reduce inflammation in a wide range of diseases and conditions.
A specialist in general medicine and practice, with an interest in ear, nose and throat medicine, paediatric consultations, developmental checks and childhood immunisations, food and allergy testing, travel vaccinations, and men’s health.
London Medical is located in the Harley Street medical area. Together with top experts across a range of multi-disciplinary fields, we offer the finest facilities for your care, all under one roof.
Speak to a member of our team
Contact the appointments team
Make an enquiry online using this form and one of our team will be in touch. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by our team. Alternatively, you can contact us.
You don't need a referral from your GP to make an appointment with us.