Our expert audiology team
The Audiology clinic at London Medical, in association with London Ear Centre, offers a comprehensive service for the diagnosis and management of patients with disorders of the ear.
The clinic offers detailed hearing assessments that are performed to the highest standards, with our Audiologists able to advise on and arrange the latest and most advanced digital hearing instruments to compensate for any identified impairment- from point of fitting to continued aftercare.
Specialist tinnitus and balance clinics are also hosted on site, where evidence based evaluation and management protocols are used to accurately diagnose and effectively rehabilitate patients with these disorders.
Additional services provided by the clinic include wax microsuction–the gold-standard technique for ear wax removal, and hearing conservation–where the team can recommend and organise the best and most effective forms of custom-made ear protection and hearing preservation products for all environmental situations (from loud music to industrial noise). Please see below for a full list of our services:
- Pure Tone Audiometry (test to determine hearing thresholds)
- Tympanometry (test to evaluate the health of the middle ear)
- Acoustic Reflexes (test to evaluate the integrity of the auditory pathway)
- Speech Discrimination Evaluation (test to determine speech intelligibility in noise)
- Auditory Training (program designed to enhance speech intelligibility in noise)
- Hearing Aid Consultation
- Hearing Aid Fitting & Repair
- Balance Evaluation & Management
- Tinnitus Evaluation & Management
- In-house ENT referrals
- Wax Microsuction
- Hearing Conservation
We also provide a wide range of products including:
- Latest Advanced Digital Hearing Aids (all styles)
- Communication/ Environmental Aids
- Tinnitus Relief Products
- Custom-made Hearing Protection
- Custom-made Ear Plugs
- Custom-made Earphones
- Custom-made Music Plugs/ Monitors
WAX MICROSUCTION CLINIC
The Wax Microsuction Clinic at London Medical, in association with London Ear Centre, offers a comprehensive service for the timely and efficient management of problematic ear wax.