Diagnosis and treatment of all kinds of skin conditions
At London Medical, our Consultant-led Dermatology Clinic is dedicated to providing treatment in a professional and caring environment.
We provide a comprehensive diagnosis and treatment service, and give advice on the prevention of skin diseases. There are also laser treatments for therapeutic and aesthetic purposes available in a purpose-designed suite. Our consultants treat all skin conditions – including acne, psoriasis, eczema, moles, and possible skin cancers. BOTOX® and dermal filler treatments are also available at the Dermatology Clinic and are carried out by a Consultant Dermatologist or Consultant Oculoplastic surgeon.
Facial plastic surgery and aesthetics are available, and we’re able to treat both adults and children.
The clinic provides:
- All relevant blood, skin and allergy testing
- Same day biopsy service
- Small surgical procedures (including skin tags and mole removal)
- Allergy testing
- Wound care and dressings
- On-site Consultant-led skin laser for treatment of small skin lesions, thread veins and excess hair removal
- Treatment for psoriasis with use of biologic therapies
- Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating
- Paediatric Dermatology
- Treatment of vascular lesions
- Treatment of pigmented lesions
- Treatment for warts and verrucae
- Treatment for nail fungus
- Rejuvenation injections
- Wrinkle-reducing injections
Dr Ramia Mokbel
Dr Ramia Mokbel is a consultant dermatologist with a special interest in skin cancer at St Mary’s...
Dr Natalia Spierings
Dermatology, Dermatological Surgery, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, Aesthetic Medicine
Our dermatology clinic is based in the heart of London
World Obesity Day, a message from our CEO, Tony Graff: Weight management is certainly topical given the last year we have all endured and given…
World Diabetes Day A Message from Dr. Ralph Abraham Read the full article here
Thinking aloud: Dr Ralph Abraham The founder of London Medical and the London Diabetes Centre shares his thoughts Read the full article here