London Medical Private GP Services
London Medical provides the most up-to-date procedures for patients – with clinics held by some of the UK’s most renowned specialists.
Effective support for all kinds of emotional difficulties
We provide a registered clinical psychology service to patients of all ages, with a wide variety of conditions.
We also offer assistance to people who have work-related difficulties or are experiencing relationship problems.
We offer advice to people who are:
- Coping with diabetes
- Experiencing psychological difficulties and relationship stress, including anyone with STDs or HIV
- Trying to manage chronic pain, or a cancer diagnosis and its progression
- Psychological support for children and young people of all ages
We also offer:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy to assist patients who are stressed
- Assessment and trusted techniques to help patients lose weight and manage eating disorders
- Pre- and post-operative psychological care following bariatric surgery
A Highly Specialist Consultant Clinical Psychologist, HCPC registered, with 13 years experience in child and family NHS services including working in a diabetes and endocrine team at Great Ormond Street Hospital.
A psychologist who provides integrative psychological counselling sessions and cognitive behavioural therapy.
London Medical is located in the Harley Street medical area. Together with top experts across a range of multi-disciplinary fields, we offer the finest facilities for your care, all under one roof.
Speak to a member of our team
Contact the appointments team
Make an enquiry online using this form and one of our team will be in touch. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by our team. Alternatively, you can contact us.
You don't need a referral from your GP to make an appointment with us.