London Medical Paediatrics
Here at London Medical, we are dedicated to your child’s total health and well-being. Whether you are looking for ongoing paediatric support or a second opinion from a specialist paediatrician, our world-class consultants deliver care you can trust in a warm and comfortable environment.
Holistic paediatric care for infants and toddlers
The first few years of your child’s life can be both challenging and rewarding. Each child is unique, and you naturally want to ensure you’re providing the best possible care for your baby. At London Medical, we can help support you every step of the way. We specialise in neonatal care of newborns, premature babies, infants and toddlers. Whether you’re a first-time parent looking for extra reassurance or worried about your preterm baby’s ongoing growth and development, we’re here to help you navigate the questions, concerns and illnesses of early childhood.
Expertise in common neonatal conditions and illnesses
Our neonatal specialists understand the unique challenges of raising an infant. They can offer holistic support, advice, and treatment for common paediatric illnesses and rare neonatal conditions. Our specialities include:
- Care of premature and small of gestational age infants
- Infant neurodevelopmental follow-up after complicated pregnancies and deliveries
- Infant feeding issues, including failure to thrive, gastroesophageal reflux, cow’s milk protein intolerance and allergy
- Recurrent fevers, recurrent tonsillitis, glue ear, lumps
- Respiratory illnesses including croup, bronchiolitis, chest infection, ear infections, viral-induced wheeze, hyper-reactive airway disease
- Gastrointestinal problems including acute viral and bacterial gastroenteritis, abdominal colic, lactose intolerance, abdominal pain and constipation
- Infantile eczema and cradle cap
- Breath-holding spells and reflex anoxic seizures
- Management of umbilical granulomas
Our approach to paediatrics
At London Medical, we are dedicated to your child’s total health and well-being. Our patients are not just another number in a time-strapped system. Our consultant paediatricians take a holistic approach that combines pathology and wellness. They will take the time to get to know your child by looking at their medical indicators and nutritional status, diet, birth history, family history and behaviour. All these factors are essential in assessing your child’s health and determining a personalised treatment plan for them.
Visiting the paediatrician with your baby can be stressful, but London Medical isn’t your typical hospital setting. Our centrally located London clinic features top-notch paediatric staff, state-of-the-art facilities and an in-house pharmacy — all under one roof. Our calm and caring environment will set you at ease, and our friendly staff will ensure you feel supported throughout your visit.
Our neonatal services
Whether you are looking for a single consultation or want to develop an ongoing relationship, we are here to support you and your child. Sometimes you want reassurance that your child is growing or developing as they should. We offer top-to-toe assessments of your child’s health to put your mind at ease. If you choose us as your child’s primary paediatrician, we can support you and your child from birth to adolescence.
Our neonatal services include:
- newborn and routine baby health checks
- treatment of acute infantile illnesses and infections
- urgent prescription writing and fulfilment from our in-house pharmacy
- rapid referral to specialist consultants
- holistic advice on neonatal health and well-being
- childhood immunisations.
Meet our paediatricians
Our Paediatric specialties
We offer specialist treatment across a wide spectrum of common childhood illnesses and complex chronic conditions.
Explore our paediatric specialties:
London Medical is located in the Harley Street medical area. Together with top experts across a range of multi-disciplinary fields, we offer the finest facilities for your care, all under one roof.
Speak to a member of our team
Contact the appointments team
Make an enquiry online using this form and one of our team will be in touch. By using this form you agree with the storage and handling of your data by our team. Alternatively, you can contact us.
You don't need a referral from your GP to make an appointment with us.
Heart Health News
Find out the latest news, thinking and insights from our experts. Our Heart Health News is your go-to source of trusted advice and knowledge on all matters of the heart.